23 January 2015

A System...

I fell down a system I blame
I can’t run a system I blame
I can’t progress a system I blame
For every failing a system I blame
But why..?

Why must I blame a system when I know that system is always against me, when I know no matter what I do the system will not favour me. There is but one solution beating that system. Learn to step, creep before I walk, run before I jump and look before I leap.

I will not blame you for doing things in your interest, I will just make me a priority. I will just set me a goal, give me a task and make me my own.
A system that works for me, one that will see me grow, one that will pick me up fast when I fall, one that will support my knees when I creep. A system that I will not blame, a system I won’t criticise, a system I will nurture, a system that will flourish.

That system I build not with violence, nor with hatred, not with crime nor with resentment of the past. A system of self belief one absent with doubt and present with confidence, believing not only in the system I’m building but mainly its pillars upon which I am building it. A system packed with knowledge of knowing who I am, what I stand for and what I believe in. 
A system for the unsupported.

Ulric Quee
19/01/2015


If I know who I am, then I can become who I want to be - Ulric Quee

No comments: