05 December 2014

السلام عليكم

Assalamualaikum - السلام عليكم

Peace be unto you…

I bring you peace and with peace I come to you. Is it just a statement or does it really comes from the heart. A thousand times over I have heard this powerful word: Assalamualaikum 
I see destruction, killing and maiming of the world and tomorrow, brutally and blatantly, people suffer, oppressed and I am not ashamed to come to you and say Assalamualaikum. Where is the peace I bring to Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Egypt, Ukraine and parts of the world where wars are fought and people are dying, starving and suffering and have their lives destroyed. 
Assalamualaikum, My peace I bring to you, My heart I pour out to you, My all I give you… tranquil and blissful, quiet and merciful, calm and mellow. From my heart I say without thinking never a thought nor second guess by my surroundings nor my problems,  I say… Assalamualaikum
Assalamualaikum with a smile on his face cheerful and calm, fear in his eyes not knowing nor understands what the day, night or next hour is going to be like, that moment that passing second when he extends his hands, prepares the hug, that moment brings him peace. A peace that passeth all understanding, he whispers Assalamualaikum.



Ulric Quee
25/02/2014 

No comments: